Terms & Conditions
We ask you for information in a few places on this website. It goes without saying we are very careful with the data you provide us. The information is recorded in a file, or several files, that complies with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
We do not employ a data protection officer. Should you have questions about privacy, we will gladly help you. Please contact us via our contact form or by calling +31 (0)315270115. Our consumer service will try to help you as best they can.
We are Queens Products
Queens Products is an international player in the world of freshly frozen products. This is what we believe in. Our many years of experience are demonstrated today in a transparent production chain and open communication with the consumer and client. Our ambition is to enrich the daily meals of consumers around the world. Not only with our accessible, high-quality foods, but also by inspiring the consumer with delicious recipes. Our products are easy to prepare and attractively priced. Get to know more about us!
We are based at Aaltenseweg 63, 7051 CN in Varsseveld.
Which personal data may we process?
We may process the following personal data (in most cases it would only be one of the following):
- First name and surname
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- E-mail address / opt in
- Participation details (of activations and apps via the website or social media)
- Lifestyle characteristics, for instance, family composition, housing situation, interests, demographic attributes
- Data related to transactions/purchase history/payments of refunds, among other things
- Data obtained from social profiles, for instance, Facebook
- IP address, cookie ID, surfing behaviour
- Derived financial data (income category, house ownership, car ownership)
The data we may collect is used for the following purposes:
- to contact you or if you contact us, for instance, by telephone, via our contact form or via e-mail
- to be able to reimburse costs
- to send you (personalised) newsletters
- for statistical purposes
- for the development of products and services and market research
- data from people who participate in promotions and competitions is used to carry out the promotion, to announce the prize winner(s), and to measure the response rate to our promotions
- to optimise and improve (online) customer experience
Data will not be disclosed to third parties without your permission for a purpose other than the purpose for which you provided the data. Our employees have a duty to respect the confidentiality of your data. You can withdraw your permission for the newsletter at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the e-mail message sent to you.
Cookies are files that your browser stores on your computer. Queens Products may use these cookies to recognise you when you next visit the website. Cookies make it possible for us to gather information about the use of our services, and to improve and adapt these services to suit the requirements of our visitors. Our cookies provide information about personal identification. You can set your browser so that you do not receive cookies. You may then not be able to use this website to your full advantage. You can also delete your cookies yourself via your browser.
Below is a list of the most commonly used browsers and a link to instructions on how you can delete your cookies in that browser:
Data subjects’ rights
There are several rights under the GDPR that apply to everyone. We do our best to ensure that we comply with these rights. To exercise your rights you can contact us using our contact form with reference to ‘Rights of data subjects’.
- Information and inspection: it goes without saying that you can see which of your personal data we process. So we would also like to tell you more about how and why we process this data.
- Rectification: do you suspect that the data that we have about you is incorrect? Let us know, then we will adjust it.
- Right to be forgotten: you can delete the personal data we have about you. It may be that we still have to process this data for other purposes, for instance, administration or deduplication.
- Restriction: do you suspect that we have processed your personal data unlawfully or incorrectly? Then you can also limit that processing.
- Objections: you can lodge an objection against the processing of your personal data. Does it concern marketing? Then we will end the processing as quickly as possible.
- Data portability: this is a new right under the GDPR that involves transferring your personal data. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
In addition to this you can also:
- Withdraw permission: for example, for sending you e-mails. If you wish to withdraw permission for another kind of processing, please get in touch with us.
- Submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority: do you think that we are not acting in accordance with privacy legislation? Then please get in touch with us. You can submit a complaint or pass on a tip about this to the Dutch Data Protection Authority via this page.
We do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary. If we process personal data for our customers, we always reach agreements that we record in a data processing agreement.
We process some data for the performance of a legal duty, some for the implementation of an agreement and most data for promoting the legitimate interests of Queens Products, i.e. to implement our objectives. If you want to know more about our considerations when promoting our legitimate interests, then you know how to reach us. Finally, we process some data with your permission. This mainly concerns newsletter opt-ins.
Although we take great care in the provision of our website, this may contain incorrect information. Queens Products B.V. accepts no liability whatsoever for any damage (in whatever form) directly or indirectly caused by this website and the information offered on it.
Queens Products B.V. accepts no responsibility whatsoever for damage occurring by the use or incompleteness of (information offered on) this website in whatever manner.
The information and recommendations on this website can be modified without previous warning or notification.
The copyright and all other property rights of this website and its contents (including but not limited to software, audio, video, text and photos) rests with Queens Products B.V. All rights that have not been explicitly included in this text are hereby reserved.
Varsseveld, 29 May 2018